Wednesday, March 3, 2010
First, apply mini mark it stick in shell all over the lids. Next sweep on iMark in citrus blossom over the top of it. Line the top and bottom lash lines with on the edge in clep. Finish with mascara: make it big in raven.
For the cheeks, apply good glowing mosiac blush in hush baby to the apples of the cheeks.
Finally, apply gloss gorgeous in lolli.
•EYES: Sweep on i-mark in tiki under the browbone. Then glide mini mark it stick in golden opal. Apply get in line liquid waterproof eyeliner in painted black to the top lashline and eyemarker in jet to the bottom lashline. Finish with two coats of make it big in raven.
•CHEEKS: Apply just pinched in cheeky along the cheekbone.
•LIPS: Apply kissink in berry bitten. Layer on glow baby glow in mpowerment gold.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
As seen on Prada's Spring '10 runway show,the makeup was kept dewy and natural with a bright red-orange lip. To get this look try these products from Mark:
1. Face: Apply Get a Tint ($9) in the color best suited for your skin tone.Conceal any blemishes with Good Riddance Hookup Concealer ($6). Finally, apply Glow Xpert($8) in Golden Glow or Champagne Glow(depending on your skin tone)to the high points of your face(top of the cheekbones, down the bridge of the nose, and just under the arches of the eyebrows.
2. Cheeks: Apply Just Pinched in Nude ($7) to the apples of the cheeks to provide a slight wash of color.
3. Lips: Apply Gloss Gorgeous Lip Stain ($9) in Pop and apply Juice Gems in Juicy Cherry Pop ($6) over the top of it.
4. Finish with a coat (or two!) of Scandalash Mascara in Blacklash ($6).
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Mark makeup artist Mai Quynh created this clean look for Miley at the Golden Globes.
1. Apply a tinted moisterizer that lets your skin show through such as Get a Tint Tinted Moisterizer.
2. Apply Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint in Nude to the apples of the cheeks. Apply a sheer gold blush on top such as Good Glowing Custom Pick powder blush in Golden Glo.
3. Rim the inner v's of your eyelids with Shimmer Bars in Twilight.
Then use i-mark Custom Pick eye-shadow in Magic in the crease and on the lower lash line. Finish up the eyes with two coats of Scandalash in Blacklash or Make It Big Plumping Mascara in Raven.
4. For the lips, apply Gleamstick in Platonic. Top it off with Glow Baby Glow Hookup Lip gloss in Smooches.
Mai Quynh used these mark products to create her look:
1: Even complexion with Face Expert Flawless Touch Makeup followed by Powder Buff Natural Skin Foundation, both in Natural.
2: Dust Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint in Nude on cheeks.
3: Apply a mix of I-Mark Custom Pick Eyeshadow in Biscotti and Tiki, lash line to crease, blending Eyemarker in Jet along lash line.
4: Complete the look with Dew Drenched Moistulicious Lip Color in Rain.